Effective January 1, 2018
Private lessons are available for trumpet and trombone.
All students learn Music Theory as an integral part of their lessons.
- Parents are always welcome to attend their child's lessons. When you arrive, please open the door and walk right in.
- To enjoy the satisfaction of improvement and to become a successful brass player, the student will:
- attend 3 lessons during the first 21 days of the month,
- practice at least 20 minutes per day,
- practice at least five days per week,
- practice four weeks per month,
- complete each week's Music Theory lesson.
- Method books, solos and other performance materials may be purchased
at Morgenroth Music Center. Some books are only available online. Such
expense is minimal and only occasional.
- Tuition is $100 per month.
- Tuition covers three (3) lessons per month.
- The first three weeks of each month are the lesson weeks.
If a student or responsible party cancels or misses a lesson for any reason, including illness, the lesson will not be made up, and no refund will be given.
- If the teacher cancels a lesson for which payment has already
the lesson will either be made up at a mutually agreeable time, or the
teacher will mail the responsible party a refund check for that lesson,
within one week following the date of the canceled lesson.
- When a student is ill, the student should not practice.
- When a student has a contagious illness, the student should not attend the lesson, out of consideration for others.
Please review the Attendance paragraph above.
- Our studio aligns vacations days with those of the local public
schools. If such an official vacation day occurs on one of your
regularly scheduled lesson days, you may request to have a lesson at
another mutually agreeable time.
- Lesson length is 30 minutes. Example: If your lesson is scheduled to
begin at 5:30, then your lesson is over at 6:00 regardless of when you
arrive. For this reason, we encourage you to arrive a few minutes early.
- Overtime: If a student's progress is remarkable, or if for any
reason the teacher wishes to extend the lesson beyond 30 minutes, there
is no additional charge for the extra instruction time.
Tuition is paid in advance for the whole month, and is due one day before your first scheduled lesson each month.
- Paypal is the only payment method we accept.
Paypal allows you to pay by credit card if you prefer.
You may pay tuition at the link below: