Private lessons are available for trombone. All students learn Music Theory as an integral part of their lessons.
- Parents are always welcome to attend their child's lessons. When you arrive, please open the door and walk right in.
- To enjoy the satisfaction of improvement and to become a successful brass player, the student will:
- practice at least 30 minutes per day, and
- practice at least five days per week.
- Two lessons per month are required. Additional lessons are usually available. You are not required to have a lesson every week, but daily practice is required.
- The lesson days are Monday and Wednesday, at present.
You may request a lesson day and time by email (email@example.com), or by text or phone (406) 214-6783.
- A lesson must be scheduled and confirmed at least one day in advance. We do not schedule more than one week in advance.
- Method books, solos, and other performance materials may be purchased either at a local music store or online. Some books are only available online. Such expense is minimal and only occasional.
$50 per 45-minute lesson in person
$75 per 60-minute lesson by Skype
- Paypal is the only payment method we accept. No exceptions.
- To pay by Paypal you do not need to have a Paypal account. Paypal allows you to pay by credit/debit card.
- Paypal payment links
45-minute in-person lesson paypal.me/MacaulayBrass/50
60-minute Skype lesson paypal.me/MacaulayBrass/75
- Payment for each lesson must be completed before instruction begins.
- When a student is ill, the student should not practice.
- When a student has a contagious illness, the student should not attend a scheduled in-person lesson, out of consideration for others.
- Lesson length for in-person lessons is 45 minutes. Example: If your lesson is scheduled to begin at 5:30, then your lesson is over at 6:15 regardless of when you arrive. For this reason, we encourage you to arrive a few minutes early.
Overtime: If a student's progress is remarkable, or if for any
reason the teacher wishes to extend the lesson beyond its specified length, there is no additional charge for the extra instruction time.